THE WAY TO EFFICIENTLY MANAGE YOUR EQUIPMENT
For transparent equipment management: the Hilti ON!Track cloud-based solution
Where is the concrete mixer currently being used? How long will the diamond coring tool be needed at the building site? When does it have to be serviced? It can take a lot of time and energy to get the answers you need to routine questions. There’s also a lot at stake, because longer search times can mean additional costs. And if work, for example, cannot be completed without a certain tool, the original timetable might be put at risk.
Hilti ON!Track is a cutting-edge solution that offers a way out of the expensive and tedious “tool-management dilemma”. Thanks to our cloud-based software, every piece of available equipment may be recorded, registered, and efficiently managed.
Get to know the facts on why Hilti ON!Track can help you increase your company's productivity.
FACTS & FIGURES
An average of 90 hours per month is spent on building sites searching for equipment.
difficulties with tracking
65 percent of all customers have a hard time keeping track of required certificates and maintenance dates.
About six pieces of equipment on average go missing per month.
wasted on lost equipment
The average expense each year for lost equipment is around 7,000 euros.
TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS – BEFORE ON!TRACK AND WITH ON!TRACK
- Time-consuming equipment management: Equipment is tediously kept track of with notes, lists, or maps.
- Lack of transparency: Employees have no reliable information on the location, use, or condition of the equipment.
- High costs: Companies lose money on missing devices.
- Increased availability and productivity: Equipment is managed transparently and easy to find.
- Optimized processes: Equipment is managed conveniently thanks to user-friendly software and modern hardware.
- Safety: Employees are able to keep track of required certificates and maintenance dates.